Dangerous products result in thousands of tragic injuries and deaths each year. When a product is sold to the public, the assumption is that it is safe for consumption. If a dangerous product fails to warn consumers of potential dangers, it can result in burn injuries, brain injuries, illness, or even amputation.
Manufacturers as well as retailers may be liable when a dangerous product leads to personal injury or death. If you, your spouse, or your child has been injured by a dangerous product in Florida, contact our Florida product liability lawyers and we'll do a free review of your case to see if you may be eligible for financial compensation.
The process of developing a solid Florida product liability law case is complex. It requires identifying all the parties who are responsible for your injury. It also requires what the monetary damages are. Determining monetary damages is much more than adding up your medical bills and time lost from work. Damages may include ancillary expenses such as having to hire work done that you can no longer do. Some of these damages require proof from experts. As you can see, the steps to developing a solid product liability lawsuit should only be done by experienced, knowledgeable dangerous product attorney. The Pinellas product liability law firm of DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, we have the experience and resources to go up against the manufacturers at no cost to you unless we recover money.
Get Legal Help For Your Dangerous Product Case
- Experts In Dangerous Product Law
- Experienced In Burn and Brain Injury Cases
- Accident Investigation Experience
- Proven Record of Success
- Substantial Resources Available
- No Fee Unless You Recover
Dangerous Products Injury: What To Do Now
- DO NOT throw out the product. You MUST save the product so it can be properly inspected.
- DO NOT change the product in any way. You MUST keep the product in the same condition it was in at the time of the injury.
- Get the names, addresses and phone numbers of all witnesses.
- Preserve all available evidence by taking photos, if possible, of the scene, the product and any visible injury you have.
- Get immediate medical treatment.
- Seek the advice an attorney.
No Upfront Fees
If you have been injured by a dangerous product in Florida, you may see a fast and easy settlement as the quickest way to get back to your normal life. You may have been approached with an offer of a settlement by one of the parties that are responsible for your injury and think this is the quickest way to end the pain. You should be very cautious before talking to anyone representing the responsible party. And do not worry about paying upfront legal costs. You are not responsible for any of our fees or costs unless there is a recovery. We will advance all of the costs necessary to aggressively pursue your claim. We will never ask you pay any of these costs out of your own pocket. Contact us today at 727-397-5571 and get help from one of our Florida product liability lawyers, Paul Cavonis or Joseph Murphy, today.