Help For The Hurt
I want to be your Personal Injury Attorney. My name is Paul Cavonis and I understand – from personal experience – the incredible pain and debilitating damage a personal injury can cause. The most common types of personal injuries often involve a motor vehicle, slip-and-fall, motorcycle, bus or work-related accident. Most injuries are physical, such as broken or fractured bones, but victims may also experience mental or emotional pain as well. Besides the mental and physical pain there are often financial damages as a results of these injuries.
HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?
- Have you been involved in an auto-related accident and suffered injuries?
- Were you injured while riding your motorcycle as result of another driver’s actions? Now you are hurt and have medical bills to pay…
- Did you slip and fall through no fault of your own? Your medical bills are piling up and you don’t know what to do…
- While walking through your neighborhood, were you bitten by someone’s loose dog? Now you are worried, in pain and owe the hospital for the bills…
- Did another type accident leave you unable to perform your job due to your injuries?
- Have you experienced the wrongful death of a loved one unfairly and now you are experiencing the emotional and financial pain due to their death?
- Have you ever called a law firm and found it next to impossible to speak with an attorney?
The Last Thing You Want is a ‘Fast-Talking’ Lawyer
I have personally been in your situation. I understand what you are going through. If you're facing a personal injury claim, you'll need a personal injury lawyer's advice. People that hire me to represent them in their lawsuit learn that they are not just hiring an attorney who has the necessary trial experience to handle their case, but they are also getting a friend who cares about their personal wellbeing. Call me: you’ll find I am your ‘home town’ lawyer that happens to have a reputation of being formidable when standing up for your rights.
YOU CAN COUNT ON ME TO HELP
With me as your Personal Injury Attorney, you have an expert on your side. I have helped thousands of injured people throughout the state of Florida as an experienced negotiator and trial lawyer. I have the expertise to handle even the most complex personal injury claims, all while being empathetic and caring.
I am deeply committed and work hard for my clients. I will be your trusted advocate that you can rely on, give you solid advice, and help solve your legal problems.
When You Call, You Will Be Able To Talk With Me
Helping people is what I enjoy most about being a lawyer. I can take on the most complex cases but always make the time to work directly with you. As your Personal Injury Attorney, I will meet with you to gather all of the important and relevant facts related to your claim. Know that I will care about your situation and only make recommendations that are in your best interest.
My goal is to put your mind at ease by using my skills and experience on your behalf to get you the best settlement possible. I began practicing law after earning a Juris Doctorate, with honors, from Stetson University College of Law in 1994. Since that time, I have represented thousands of people and have the experience you need, whether it’s an out of court settlement or a fully litigated case.
I Never Represent The Insurance Company
In personal injury cases, insurance companies are not concerned with the best interest of the client, but with saving their company money. My job is to see that you are fairly compensated for injuries that were not your fault. I have had the privilege of representing thousands of clients throughout Florida since 1994 representing those who have been injured.
I am a member in good standing of the Florida Bar, the Clearwater Bar Association, American Association for Justice and the Florida Justice Association. In addition to being admitted to practice in state court throughout Florida, I am also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
When you work with me, you will find:
- An Understanding Attorney Who Will Treat You as a Person
- A Personal Injury Attorney Who Will Meet With You Personally
- A Tireless Advocate That Delivers Help For the Hurt
- A Lawyer With Years Of Litigation Experience
- A Representative Who is Aggressive And Persuasive
- A Firm That Provides Exceptional Customer Service
- You Only Pay If We Win
I am here to help YOU. Please fill out the form and contact me to get started today.
EXPERIENCED AT MAKING THINGS RIGHT
For nearly two decades, our firm has been committed to our local Pinellas and greater Tampa Bay community in providing help for the hurt. Florida’s personal injury sufferers have been helped to recover financial losses after car accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, and wrongful deaths. As trial attorneys, we only represent those who are injured through the negligence of others and do not represent insurance companies.