Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Support and assist the Director of Marketing with all aspects of marketing and business development for the law firm and its multiple practice areas, including CRM implementation and management, setting up and monitoring ads and email campaigns, tracking referral sources, creating social media posts/calendar, helping proof and create marketing collateral, and assist with in-person and virtual seminars.
Essential Job Functions: (other duties may be assigned)
- Coordinate and implement and input data into new CRM and serve as firmwide “guru.” Perform daily input and maintenance of CRM. Build and run queries as needed.
- Set up email campaigns; test and deploy; and evaluate continuously for performance, response and alter as needed.
- Support the development of, facilitation and monitoring of marketing email campaigns also to include drip campaigns from website.
- Classify leads and track conversions and make recommendations for changes.
- Deploy and execute paid ad campaigns for optimization of keyword searches. Provide weekly and bi-monthly reports on performance of search campaigns.
- Help research and coordinate outbound digital and print advertising and monitor effectiveness (e.g. Google LSA, traditional PPC (Facebook), newspaper, etc.); provide comprehensive reporting.
- Create graphics for social media posts and ads utilizing Adobe Creative Suite and Canva.
- Perform basic videography, photography and editing. Track web-site leads and conversions.
- Modify copy and upload materials in support of the optimization of the website and optimize videos for YouTube.
- Assist with in-person seminars, Zoom webinars, business showcases and other special events which may be out of office and outside normal business hours. (e.g. help check in and register participants for in person seminars, and ensure all technology is working for virtual events).
- Assist with firm sponsorships, memberships and community involvement including tracking benefit fulfillment.
- Assist with online reputation and reviews program.
- Monitor Facebook page, review sites and Google My Business.
- Create and schedule social media posts and monitor effectiveness; respond when needed. Include posting to outdoor LED sign when applicable (cloud-based).
- Assist with staff stewardship, client appreciation and B2B referral programs.
- Coordinate requests to purchase marketing and promotional materials when applicable.
- Create PowerPoint/Prezi/Canva presentations.
- Update and maintain online directory profiles for attorneys.
- Proofread print and digital content.
- Assist with preparation and mailing of firm newsletter, including eblast. Monitor open rate and bounces; follow-up to obtain correct email addresses and input into CRM.
- Scan receipts and paper files in support of semi-paperless marketing department.
- Assist with tracking marketing department projects and expenses.
- Assist with the organization, inventory and fulfillment of collateral and promotional materials.
- Attend marketing team meetings and track follow-up items from meetings, assign tasks and ensure completion using ASANA.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with various administrative tasks.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital communications or a related field with at least 2 years’ related digital marketing experience required; experience in a professional services environment and special events preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of modern office equipment (printer, copier, fax, scanner)
• Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Access and Teams) and online webinar platforms
• Experience with CRM and email marketing, Keap (Infusionsoft) a plus
• Ability to learn and create basic graphics in Canva; Adobe Creative Suite preferred
• Experience with social media and knowledge of posting principles for Facebook and LinkedIn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proofreading skills with high attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to deliver timely responses
• Strong work ethic
• Sound judgment and ability to work independently when necessary
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Ability to work cooperatively with diverse departments and individuals both internally and externally to the law firm
• Professional, positive demeanor with ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Adaptable with ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
• Ability to meet deadlines and well-organized
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Ability to take initiative, be resourceful and proactive
• Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
Work Environment (includes physical requirements):
Office environment. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs; some bending required; sits for extended periods of time.
This job description reflects management’s assessment of the functions and requirements of the job. It is a general guideline, and not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job elements or requirements. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign or change responsibilities at any time.