I was born and raised in Seminole, Florida. I am a graduate of Largo High School and attended Florida State University earning both a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Social Science Education and Master's Degree in Urban and Regional Planning.
While earning my Master's Degree, I interned with the Florida Senate’s Community Affairs Committee. Following this internship I spent several years working for the Florida Department of Community Affairs as a Community Planner. It was these professional experiences that facilitated my passion for a career as a real estate attorney. To further my ability to assist others with real estate related issues, I decided to attend law school at Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida.
While earning my law degree, I was blessed with the opportunity to work as a law clerk with DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A. After graduating from Stetson University College of Law, I stayed on with DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A., and now practice in the areas of Real Estate and Civil Litigation.
In addition to representing clients in a variety of general civil litigation matters, I have worked with developers in establishing condominium projects and represent a number of condominium and homeowner associations throughout Pinellas County. My Association Law experience not only includes transaction matters, such as governing document review, but also includes a wide variety of arbitration and litigation efforts. I also help to oversee DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A.'s other entity, Seminole Title Company.
I pride myself in providing my clients with a candid analysis of their legal issues and practical strategies through which those issues may be resolved. While most people hope to never need the assistance of an attorney, it is important to have an attorney whose opinion you can trust and who will zealously and efficiently advocate your best interests.
Fighting for You: To Ensure a Fair Outcome
- Credible: Building a Foundation of Trust
- Civil: Winning with Respect and Intelligence
- Confident: Clear and Decisive Winning Arguments
- Curious: Courtroom Solutions Often Come From Unlikely Places
- Competitive: Fearless Focus and Limitless Energy
Striving to Ensure a Winning Outcome
Areas of Practice
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida: Juris Doctorate (2014)
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida: M.S. in Urban and Regional Planning, Magna Cum Laude (2009)
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida: B.S. in Social Science Education, Magna Cum Laude (2007)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, St. Petersburg Bar Association
- President-Elect, St. Petersburg Bar Association Young Lawyer Section