The Passion to Help, the Expert You Need
I was fortunate to grow up in Pinellas County with my father being a well-known and respected attorney and community leader. When I started thinking about my own career, my father told me that he loved going in to work every day and helping his clients in the best way he could. With my father’s encouragement, my own passion for helping others and my love of creative problem solving, I knew that practicing estate planning and elder law was the career path for me.
My estate planning and elder law practice is more than just my profession – it is my life’s passion. I understand the difficult decisions that my clients face when they are planning their estates, when they are experiencing health issues as they age, and the effect their decisions have on their children upon their death. With the knowledge and the desire to help with the best solutions possible, I know that my clients are getting an estate plan that they, and their family, can rely upon to make sure they are provided for, their family is protected, and their goals are accomplished.
I know that I have found my niche with my estate planning and elder practice. My ability help my clients make good, practical decisions, my hard work and training, and helping my clients fully implement their estate plans holds me above other attorneys. I want to help you make the best decisions possible and just want to be your attorney for life. This means that we will be here to help answer questions and guide you and your family through your estate planning and elder law matters.
The reality: I love what I do and it shows with my happy clients. See what other clients say about me in my AVVO profile, a lawyer review and rating website.
- Board Certified by The Florida Bar in the field of Elder Law. Rep is one of 100 (est.) attorneys in Florida Board Certified in Elder Law out of 83,000 (est.) members of the Florida Bar Association.
- Author of The Top 20 Ways to Protect your Estate in Florida - get a free copy today!
- Author of Navigating the Florida Probate Process - get your free copy today!
- Frequent lecturer to the public and other attorneys on estate planning and elder law issues.
- Member of Wealthcounsel, a national organization of professional estate planning attorneys.
- Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the Academy Florida of Elder Law Attorneys.
- Member of the Life Care Planning Law Firms Association.
- Former Chair, Board of Directors of Empath Choices for Care.
- Former Board member of SPCA Tampa Bay.
- Graduate of Leadership Pinellas, Class of 2006.
- Certified Dementia Practitioner.
- Certified Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care Trainer.
- Actually returns your phone calls and e-mails.
Education and Certifications
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 1999
- Florida Bar, Board Certified as a Specialist in Elder Law
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Benefits Accredited
- Mercer University - Walter F. George School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Mercer University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Cum Laude