Join Our Team
Boutique Service. Big Firm Resources.
You have a lot of choices when choosing a law firm for your career needs. The law firm of DeLoach Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A. in Seminole, FL has served the immediate and surrounding communities for over 45 years making us one of the oldest and most established firms in the area. We've never lost sight of who we are and what we do --- for us, it’s all about finding practical legal solutions for our clients while providing an enjoyable client experience.
Our aim is to embrace client needs using creative, dynamic legal solutions to fulfill objectives. We take pride in providing exceptional personal service to every client we serve.
You can rest assured when working with the team at DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A. you will work with a dedicated team with a successful track record you can be proud to be a part of.
Current Openings - We're Hiring!
It’s an exciting time to work at DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A.! The law firm recently built a state-of-the-art two-story building to meet the growing needs of our clients, staff, and community partners. We are growing and we are hiring:
Do you have a knack for: Working with elderly clients, highlighting what’s essential, meeting deadlines, taking on challenges, speaking spontaneously, brainstorming, thinking on your feet and innovating solutions? Yes? Are you also “the one” who wants to help people make important life decisions – readjusts schedules - is client-focused & an amazing team player - loves working with the elderly population – has a great attitude – is a natural problem-solver – finds joy in bringing peace of mind to others - wants to learn and master an area of the law – and is a self-starter who adapts easily to changing priorities?
Support and assist the Director of Marketing with all aspects of marketing and business development for the law firm and its multiple practice areas, including CRM implementation and management, setting up and monitoring ads and email campaigns, tracking referral sources, creating social media posts/calendar, helping proof and create marketing collateral, and assist with in-person and virtual seminars.
The innovative Marketing Department has up-to-date video equipment & software, a full-size video studio, recently renovated offices, and a great group of people with whom to work. The firm supports a variety of community organizations and has several events throughout the year. This is an entry-level position with training provided and opportunities for growth. If you have a positive attitude, are a team player, enjoy event planning, love creative problem-solving and making people happy—this could be a great career opportunity for you!
Who We Are and What We Do
As outlined in our core values, we stay within our areas of practice. Have you ever heard the saying, you don’t need to be good at many things, you need to be great at one. That's us--each of our attorneys and legal teams are excellent at what they do: injury law, estate planning, elder law, real estate & association law, litigation and probate. We do not go out of our fields as we concentrate in our own practice areas. We have an excellent attorney referral program, so if we don't do it, we have trusted partners we can refer to.
1) Serve The Client 2) Do The Right Thing. 3) We Believe in Respect. 4) Open, Timely Communication. 5) Empower Through Education. 6) Practical, Honest Advice. 7) Strive to Understand People. 8) We Are Forever Learners. 9) Excellent Attorneys, Great Advice. 10) Clear Billing, No Problems. 11) Staying Within our Areas of Legal Expertise
You can read more about our core values here.
At the law offices of DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A., we are proud to have maintained a continuous presence in our community of Seminole, Florida, since Dennis R. DeLoach Jr. founded our firm in 1976. Our attorneys and staff are very involved in our community and support several worthwhile groups in Seminole throughout Pinellas County.
Here are some of our charitable interests you can participate in:
- Animal Advocacy: We love animals and have a pet-friendly office. We founded our charitable group the “Legal Beagles” in 2007 to promote animal advocacy in the community through events and volunteerism. Over the years, our team has participated in many SPCA Tampa Bay Pet Walks, Whiskers at Work, and other pet-friendly law firm events.
- Free Legal Education: Estate Planning and Board Certified Elder Law Attorney Rep DeLoach provides free seminars to the community on estate planning (for people and pets), long-term care planning, support for caregivers, charitable planning and so much more!
- Motorsports Safety: We also founded HelpForTheHurt Motorsports to connect Injury Law attorney Paul Cavonis with fellow motorsports enthusiasts and provide free driver safety information. We have participated in the Festivals of Speed, Seminole Pow Wow Parade, and more.
- Chili Cookoff for a Cause: Every Presidents' Day, our office hosts a chili contest with the staff. We compete with the winning recipe in the annual "Pinellas Park Firefighters Chili Blaze" to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- Music Enjoyment: We have been supporting "Music in the Park" to benefit the City of Seminole Recreation Department since its inception in 1996. Held annually, it is a fun, free, family-friendly concert for the benefit of community residents.
- ...and so much more!
Here are some additional organizations we have supported in 2021:
Arden Courts of Seminole | City of Seminole Recreation Center | 17th Annual Festivals of Speed at St. Petersburg | Greater Seminole Area Chamber of Commerce | Kiwanis Breakfast Club of Seminole | The Nature Conservancy Oak Ridge Wesleyan Church | Pinellas County Chiropractic Society | Pinellas Guardian ad Litem | Rotary Club of Seminole | Seminole Historical Society | SPCA Tampa Bay | Suncoast Hospice Foundation | Suncoast Scandinavian Club
Interested in Joining Our Team?
So if you enjoy being part of a team that embraces client needs using creative, dynamic legal solutions and providing exceptional personal service to every client we serve, let's talk more about opportunities at DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A. Complete the form below and we'll be in touch!