Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! One lucky dhcVIP will win (4) general admission tickets to the 20th Annual Festivals of Speed on Sunday, January 21.
After viewing the exciting cars and you need a break, come hang with our "Pit Crew" at our DHC "Help For The Hurt Motorsports" booth. To learn more about this fun new program that connects our firm with car enthusiasts, see below or click here.
As you may know, one of your dhcVIP benefits is free participation in dhcVIP contests. This contest is not open to the public, it is exclusively for dhcVIPs. However, your guests do not need to be clients of the firm or dhcVIP members.
The deadline to register is this Wednesday, January 17 by midnight. We will draw the winning name on Thursday, January 18. Please be sure to read and agree and the tickets' terms and conditions below.
If you already have your tickets, please stop by our tent to say hi. We have lots of great giveaways and free legal resources. To watch a video from last year's car show event and see attorney Paul Cavonis' cars, please visit our 2022 Festivals of Speed blog post.
THANK YOU for being a valued client of the law firm and a dhcVIP! If you have any questions, contact us directly on your dhcVIP hotline at 727-592-5411 or email us at [email protected].
Additional Ticket Giveaway Information
Are you a dhcVIP?
If the answer is yes, you are eligible to enter to win tickets to Festivals of Speed! If you are a firm client and have not registered as a dhcVIP, you can see a full description of the benefits and join by visiting dhclawVIP.com. You may also join by contacting us at 727-592-5411, [email protected], or on your next visit to the firm!
What is a dhcVIP?
dhcVIP is our client appreciation program. Our growing list of benefits are offered exclusively to our law firm clients at no cost. See a full description of the benefits by visiting dhclawVIP.com.
Terms & Conditions
- dhcVIP member: Must be a current or past client of the law firm (not a relative of a client, neighbor, friend, etc.) and registered as a dhcVIP member. One entry per dhcVIP member. NOTE: your guests do not need to be clients of the firm or dhcVIPs.
- Non-transferrable: If you cannot attend please return the tickets to DHC asap so we can randomly pick another dhcVIP winner.
- Cannot be resold: These are client appreciation tickets we purchased specifically for our dhcVIPs. If you cannot attend, please contact DHC asap so we can randomly pick another dhcVIP winner.
- Koozie Pic: We want to see you there! Must take a pic of you with a DHC koozie at the car show and post on our DHC Facebook page.
- Deadline to Register: Wednesday, January 17. We will draw the winning name on Thursday, January 18.
If you meet all the above criteria, good luck! To learn more about the event, visit the Festivals of Speed website.