Download our Free eGuide on Navigating the Florida Probate Process!
If you are the nominated personal representative of a Florida estate, you have a great deal of legal duties that you may not be aware of. Upon your loved one's death, you may have a lot of questions but few places to turn. Your role as personal representative is that of a fiduciary, holding you up to the highest legal standard possible. Our free ebook, Navigating the Florida Probate Process, will be an indispensable guide to probate that will allow you to follow the legal process, answer common questions, and dispel the many myths of probate. In this ebook, Board Certified Elder Law attorney, D. "Rep" DeLoach, III will cover the following topics and more:
- Do you even need probate?
- Common Myths about Probate
- The 26 Steps of Probate in Florida
- Duties of the Personal Representative
- Attorney's Fees and Costs
- How to Find and Hire an Attorney
- The Homestead Process
- Estate Taxes
- Common Questions and Answers about Probate
- A Glossary of Useful Terms