While minimizing all foot traffic and allowing members of our team to work remotely, we want you to know that we are answering our phones and emails, accepting new clients and scheduling conferences via phone or video. We want to reassure you that DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A. is still up and running and we are dedicated to supporting our clients, employees, and community partners.
As we continue to monitor the quickly evolving news related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share what we are doing to protect you at our offices:
- Scheduling all initial appointments as phone conferences and providing alternatives to an in-person conference.
- Suspending all educational seminars at the Lurie Civic Building at SPC Seminole Campus until further notice.
- In an abundance of caution, we will not be participating in any community events until further notice.
- Minimizing all foot traffic and allowing members of our team to work remotely.
- Employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms are required to work from home.
- Sterilizing all surfaces after meeting with each client and conducting a final sterilization at the end of the day.
- Encouraging clients to take the pens they used.
- Refraining from shaking hands with clients.
- Washing our hands frequently.
Additional Precautions We Are Taking
- Outside Signings: We have set up our DHC tent and two 6’ tables to ensure the 6’ distance rule. We tell clients to take the pens home with them and we replace them with new, sanitized pens. We sanitize the tables and chairs after each signing. Rep DeLoach even had a client drive up to sign their documents, never leaving their car!
- Drop Box: Outside of Seminole Title Company, we have a drop box available 24 hours a day for both the firm and title company. Let us know during normal business hours if you have dropped off documents and we’ll take them out without the need to interact.
- Video/Phone Conferencing: We are utilizing conference calls to communicate with clients and fellow staff. To keep up to date on client matters and cases, our teams have daily Zoom meetings to start the day off right!
Free Legal Resources from Our Firm
Attorney Rep DeLoach is a "Certified Respecting Choices Advanced Care Planning Facilitator." He is providing a free "Living Will and Designation of Healthcare Surrogate" and has included instructions on how to complete this important document along with some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Click here to download.
As part of our adherence to maintaining social distancing and group gathering guidelines, we have suspended all in-person seminars at the Lurie Civic Building at SPC Seminole Campus. In the meantime, we are offering both estate planning & long-term care seminars online. Click here to register.
For up to date information on COVID-19, please visit: