How to Reach Us
In the event we have a power loss from a hurricane and you need help, please private message us on Facebook or through the contact form on our website. We are monitoring both very closely. Thank you for your understanding and please stay safe! Please visit our Facebook page for updates.
Safe Storage of Your Estate Planning Documents
With the after-effects of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, safe estate planning document storage should be a concern for many. When you have to evacuate, what is most important to bring? Do you need your original documents? What if your originals were lost or destroyed during a natural disaster? To get answers to these common questions and concerns, see attorney Rep DeLoach's blog post on safe storage of estate planning documents.
We Are Here to Help
Our experienced real estate, personal injury and litigation attorneys and staff are standing by if you ever need help with any of the following:
- downed trees or fences
- water intrusion
- resolving property damage disputes with insurance companies
- or other related issues
- Duke Energy: power updates www.duke-energy.com/outages
- FEMA: Temporary Shelter Assistance (hotel/motel) - is available from FEMA. Citizens must register with FEMA to receive. Eligible survivors can find the list of TSA-approved hotels on www.disasterassistance.gov, and click on the Transitional Sheltering Assistance (TSA) Program – Participating Hotel List link. If they don’t have access to internet, they may also call the FEMA Helpline (1-800-621-3362) for assistance with locating one.
- NOAA's National Hurricane Center: is a good resource for storm preparedness https://www.ready.gov/
- Pet Owner Emergency Resources https://spcatampabay.org/
- Pinellas County Emergency Management: get details regarding evacuation zones, shelter options, etc. http://www.pinellascounty.org/
- Pinellas County: For additional information on hiring contractors, visit www.pcclb.com Remember; do not pay for work until it is fully completed to your satisfaction. For additional consumer protections available to you, visit: www.pinellascounty.org/
- Pinellas County: sand bag locations http://www.pinellascounty.org/