We Are Here to Help
Our experienced real estate, personal injury and litigation attorneys and staff are standing by if you ever need help with any of the following:
- downed trees or fences
- water intrusion
- resolving property damage disputes with insurance companies
- or other related issues
Safe Storage of Your Estate Planning Documents
With the after-effects of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, safe estate planning document storage should be a concern for many. When you have to evacuate, what is most important to bring? Do you need your original documents? What if your originals were lost or destroyed during a natural disaster? To get answers to these common questions and concerns, see attorney Rep DeLoach's blog post on safe storage of estate planning documents.
COVID-19 Information: https://covid19.pinellascounty.org/
- Duke Energy: power updates www.duke-energy.com/outages
- FEMA: Temporary Shelter Assistance (hotel/motel) - is available from FEMA. Citizens must register with FEMA to receive. Eligible survivors can find the list of TSA-approved hotels on www.disasterassistance.gov, and click on the Transitional Sheltering Assistance (TSA) Program – Participating Hotel List link. If they don’t have access to internet, they may also call the FEMA Helpline (1-800-621-3362) for assistance with locating one.
- NOAA's National Hurricane Center: excellent resource for storm preparedness https://www.ready.gov/
- Pet Owner Emergency Resources https://spcatampabay.org/
- Pinellas County Emergency Management: get details regarding evacuation zones, shelter options, etc. http://www.pinellascounty.org/
- Pinellas County: For additional information on hiring contractors, visit www.pcclb.com Remember; do not pay for work until it is fully completed to your satisfaction. For additional consumer protections available to you, visit: www.pinellascounty.org/
- Pinellas County: sandbag locations http://www.pinellascounty.org/
How to Reach Us
In the rare event we ever have a temporary power loss from a hurricane and you need help, please private message us on Facebook or through the contact form on our website. We monitor both very closely.