Before products go to market, they are supposed to be thoroughly tested by the manufacturer. When a manufacturer fails to thoroughly test their product, it can sometimes result in a defective product being made available to the general public. And the consequences can be devastating. Thousands are injured by defective products each year.
In Florida, a product is considered to be defective when there are:
- Design Defects
- Manufacturing Defects
- Marketing Defects such as improper labeling of a product, inadequate warning or deficient instructions.
If you have been injured by a defective product, whether you were the person using the product or an innocent bystander, contact our Seminole liability attorney and we'll review your case free of charge.
Get Largo Area Defective Product Law Help Today
- Experts In Dangerous Product Law
- Experienced In Burn and Brain Injury Cases
- Accident Investigation Experience
- Proven Record of Success
- Substantial Resources Available
- No Fee Unless You Recover
Defective Products: What To Do Right Now
- DO NOT throw out the product. You MUST save the product so it can be properly inspected.
- DO NOT change the product in any way. You MUST keep the product in the same condition it was in at the time of the injury.
- Get the names, addresses and phone numbers of all witnesses.
- Preserve all available evidence by taking photos, if possible, of the scene, the product and any visible injury you have.
- Get immediate medical treatment.
- Seek the advice a defective product attorney.
We Only Collect When There Is A Recovery
Defective products cause thousands of injuries and deaths each year. If you are one of those unfortunate people who've been injured, you are dealing with issue that you had no way of knowing about in advance. Dealing with unexpected medical cost and lost work can take a huge financial toll. At DeLoach and Hofstra, you don't have to have the additional worry of paying upfront legal fees. You are not responsible to your Seminole liability attorney, Paul Cavonis or Joseph Murphy, for any fees or costs unless there is a recovery. We will advance all of the costs necessary to aggressively pursue your defective product liability lawsuit. We will never ask you pay any of these costs out of your own pocket. Contact our Florida defective product law firm by calling us at 727-397-5571.