Elder law attorney D. "Rep" DeLoach III was fortunate to participate in Seminole's Third Annual Caregiver's Conference on March 31, 2017. Rep DeLoach gave a one-hour presentation, along with a question and answer session, on incapacity planning. Topics covered were:
- Why plan for incapacity?
- Durable Powers of Attorney in Florida
- Designations of Health Care Surrogates
- The Right Way to Create a Living Will
- Revocable Living Trusts and Incapacity Planning
- Common Pitfalls in Planning
- Common Questions and Answers from the audience
If you want to see attorney Rep DeLoach in action and learn more about the best way you can create your incapacity plan, please feel free to watch this video, or share it with a friend!